David F. Skoll wrote:

Posters on the list who use SPF: You know who you are. Please obey your own stated SPF policies so I don't have to release your messages from our trap! If you're going to promote SPF, at least publish policies that reflect actual practice and not wishful thinking. :-)

David

I hope you didn't mean me! I apppear to be doubly subscribed to this list ([EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]) yet I only receive emails through the first address (which happens to be redirected to the second address). I've now unsubscribed the first address and hopefully I will receive email through [EMAIL PROTECTED] Both these domains publish SPF.

Cheers

--

Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd