I just wanted to check if what I did was correct. To get AWL working, I first attempted to only uncomment couple of lines in mimedefang-filter as instructed in comments:

# If you want to use auto-whitelisting:
if (defined($SASpamTester)) {
use Mail::SpamAssassin::DBBasedAddrList;
my $awl = Mail::SpamAssassin::DBBasedAddrList->new();
$SASpamTester->set_persistent_address_list_factory($awl) if defined($awl);
}

Hower, it didn't work, so I added these to sa-mimedefang.cf

auto_whitelist_path        /var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang-awl
auto_whitelist_file_mode   0640

After that, things started to work (or at least it looks like that). Question is, is this correct way to do it?

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    Pollard Banknote Limited