David F. Skoll wrote:
Rats... you shouldn't be seeing those.  Are your slaves printing anything
else to STDERR?

Only MD-MX-STATUS messages, as the one I reported. Sometimes they are broken over several lines, sometimes they look like interpolated from several slaves.

Another thing I noticed is that (sometimes, not every time) if I run md-mx-ctrl busyslaves, I'm getting this message logged (from multiplexor):

reply_to_mimedefang: EventTcp_WriteBuf failed: Interrupted system call

And no output from md-mx-ctrl. If I get output from md-mx-ctrl, there's no error logged.

I'd say probability of getting response from slaves vs getting that error message logged is somewhere around fifty-fifty.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    Pollard Banknote Limited