Rolf wrote:
hello

Try as I might I cannot add the spamassassin report to the mail msg prior to it being quarantined.
[snip]
                # If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
                action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
                                "$report\n",
                                "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline",0);
                action_quarantine_entire_message();
                action_discard();

This one-liner should do the trick:

   # Quarantine mail and save report
   action_quarantine_entire_message($report);
   # Second line of one-liner ;-)
   return action_bounce("Smile, be happy, don't send spam");

You will find the report in file MSG.0 (unless you had some other action_quarantine_* with message included, each goes in its own MSG.n file).

Side-effect: When/if you send quarantine notifications later on, they will contain the report.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    Pollard Banknote Limited