Eric,

I have had greylisting for some time now. ( over a year or so )..
Before mimedefang/ spamassassin had anything with greylisting, and hadn't changed...

 I'm using milter-greylist  -> http://hcpnet.free.fr/milter-greylist/

easy to setup and only requires telling sendmail you have 2 filters instead of 1..
This will also work as a peer to peer shareing the database between servers..

Just put the greylist filter in front of the mimedefang one so you don't scan a message to be delayed..

-Keith

Eric Yurick wrote:

I've seen several postings, but nothing that I can easily follow. I'd
like to implement greylisting on a Solaris 9, sendmail 8.13.3,
MIMEDefang with SpamAssassin platform. Any thing that has a simple
database for holding the greylist (berkeley db?) would be useful.

Thanks,

Eric J. Yurick
Gettysburg College Computing Infrastructure and Operations
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice: (717) 337-6888