Ian Mitchell wrote:

I have two broadband options. Cable and satellite. And it's a matter of
picking your poisons at that point. I looked up dialup and no, I just
could not drag myself to suffering with a 56K connection. Not to mention,
it's damn hard to find Linux modems now-a-days.

I have a USR Courier V.everything modem I could sell ya.. (grin)
Heck, if THAT doesn't work. hahaha.. I hear ya there though. Everyhing in WinModem these days.

Definately in violation of RFC2821. But then again, I haven't seen much
impact on that. Honestly though, I doubt the ISP would be so willing to
release their rDNS record to me anyway ;)

Well, in a sense they can't since they own the block - but sheesh, IT'S SO EASY TO CHANGE A PTR RECORD even a ... well, ok, monkey's can't do it I guess... so much for having 50,000 of them.

<groan>

 -Ben