David F. Skoll wrote:
 > Would anyone on the list be interested in this?  How much would you
pay?  If I said $400/month, would you be appalled, or would you say
"Wow, that's cheap!  Sign me up!" ?

I think it sounds like an interesting idea. Any idea how the bayes data would work in highly technical environments (finance, medical, legal etc)? Our biggest issue these days is spam that 'looks' like finance related mail. How would we incorporate our own stream of bayes data into the RPTN data?

My boss would boot me out of her office if I told her it would cost $4800/year.

Sounds pretty cheap for ISP's or equivalent though if it increases the effectiveness of their spam system.