Joseph,

I see that are doing RBL lookups through Mimedefang (as per your posting). I am running Mimedefang and SA and would like to switch RBL lookups to go through Mimedefang instead of SA. Would you be willing to post your section of your mimedefang-filter so that I can see how you are doing that? I realize it is also in the man pages, but I am not particularly good at PERL and it would help me greatly if I could see a "real life" example.

Thanks,
Theresa