Tomasz Ostrowski wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I already know what this means. But it is only because I did read
previous David's message. I'm just saying that this "INCOMPATIBILITY"
note should be more verbose and give an example for those, who do not
know perl very well and will not understand this.

I'm not very good in english so I'm sorry if I said something wrong
and I was not understandable.

Regards
Tometzky

I think you were quite clear in what you asked. It's just that some people don't know how to read :-)

I wish I could communicate in other languages as well as you.

Cheers
Bill

--
What's the difference between Linux and Windoze?
Linux   - Thousands of programmers are working *WITH*    you.

Web Site http://www.maidment.com.au