John Kennedy Jr wrote:
>   I've got mimedefang-2.56 driving Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.0,
> clamav-0.88,
> razor-agents-2.77.
>       I see no evidence of razor checks added to headers/reports
>       I don't see the .log file in ~defang/.razor getting updated (by MD)

Is it possible you just haven't scanned any mail that is in Razor?  I don't
think the MIMEDefang method of calling SpamAssassin would result in any
evidence of razor checks, or modifications to the .log file, unless you hit a
spam that was listed in Razor.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer