--On Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:40 PM -0500 Theo Van Dinter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not in SA proper.  For curiosity sake, I wrote up a quick rule to test
it out:

 MSECS    SPAM%     HAM%     S/O    RANK   SCORE  NAME
     0    27920     4940    0.850   0.00    0.00  (all messages)
 1.400   1.0852   3.1781    0.255   0.00    1.00  TVD_NESTED_ANCHOR

ie: it's pretty horrible.

What MUA generates all the FP's?

Makes me wonder about installing outbound filters that run a validator and reject anything that fails. I often see flame wars on mailing lists about allowing HTML posts to the list, but I wonder how the arguments would change if one allowed only *validated* HTML. I'll bet most who insist on using HTML would immediately be rejected by the validator. "Sorry, your message was rejected because your MUA vendor writes garbage that we can't parse, and makes you look like a spammer." ;)