Hi,

I had sent the email with the MS access database zip file over my mimedefang process, and mimedefang dropped the attachment and replaced the warning message with "drop_with_warning=1" in my log file.

I commented out the following statement, and tried again. It worked.

    if (re_match($entity, '\.zip$') and
       $Features{"Archive::Zip"}) {
       my $bh = $entity->bodyhandle();
       if (defined($bh)) {
           my $path = $bh->path();
           if (defined($path)) {
               return re_match_in_zip_directory($path, $re);
           }
       }
    }

I have the perl module "Archive-Zip-1.16.tar.gz" in my perl 5.8.8. Does anyone have the same experience?

Thanks.
ming