I'm thinking about meshing MIMEDefang (v2.57, with sendmail 8.13.7) with a MILTER that adds message headers, such as SnertSoft's milter-ns (http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-ns) and I have a question.

Specifically, will such a header added by milter-ns be available to me in MIMEDefang? The reason I ask is that there are some headers that are not available - for instance, the "Received: from" header of the latest hop.

Would I be correct to assume that if the header is available, it's only available in filter_begin() and later?

Dirk