Jason Bertoch [Electronet] wrote:

>       Where might I find more information on the RPTN system?  The searchable
> archives don't seem to be working at the moment.

We have a white paper (mostly marketing-oriented, alas):

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/files/images/resources_files/White-Paper-RPTN.pdf

(Sorry for the ridiculous URL; it predates our move to Drupal.)

If you want a more technical white paper, please e-mail me off-list.

RPTN is only available to CanIt customers, though we continue to mull
over the possibility of making a SpamAssassin plugin and selling RPTN
subscriptions.  We haven't had enough people say "Yes, I'm willing to pay!"
to prod us to do it yet, however.

Regards,

David.