On 11/3/06, David F. Skoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Josh Kelley wrote:

> Any other ideas on how to track this problem down?

Not really..

Try turning of embedded Perl.  If that fixes things, I'd leave
it off.  Embedded Perl isn't actually all that much of a win.

Thanks for the suggestion; I'll give that a try.  The problem is
intermittent enough that it may be a couple of weeks before I see if
that change helps or not.

As an RFE/bug report, can mimedefang-multiplexor be modified to keep
failed working directory under more circumstances?

Can and should mimedefang-multiplexor be modified to not close file
descriptors on forking?

Thanks.

Josh Kelley