David F. Skoll wrote:

Jonas Eckerman wrote:
add headers to the temprary message created for SpamAssassin,

[...]

I'll look at some compromise solution. :-)

Just wanted to say that with my own SpamAssassin plugins for using p0f data and
checking sender validity and John Rudd's Botnet plugin I no longer add any
custom headers for SpamAssassin.

So, no need to look for a compromise on my account. :-)

Not sure what kind of headers Kevin (and others?) are adding, but it might be
worth it ot check if plugins could be used in more cases.

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet