--On Saturday, November 25, 2006 12:07 AM -0600 "Damrose, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are time zones that are not an even hour offset from UTC, but the
only ones I know of are 30 minutes, and a value of 60 or more makes no
sense.

Nepal is +0545.  Some time ago I implemented the same check as you
describe, and thanks to Columbia University's worldwide scope we ran
into that one within the first week!

Joseph Brennan
Lead Email Systems Engineer