--On Monday, November 27, 2006 15:49 -0600 "Damrose, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Brennan

    # check it
    my $resolver = new Net::DNS::Resolver;
    $resolver->tcp_timeout(10);
    $resolver->port(530);
    my $query = $resolver->query($domainname);

Quick question.
Why is the port 530?  Are you running a local rsync of surbl using
rbldnsd?

For those using public DNS resolution, that should be 53 (or not set),
right?

Yes, that's a local nameserver with an rsync of surbl.  Sorry I forgot
about that.

Joseph Brennan
Lead Email Systems Engineer