[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can I find a MD rule somewhere on how to filter out a list of unwanted
words in the subject header from incoming E-mails?

I have these words filtered now by Sieve, but I'd like to do this for all
users. So, doing it with MD seems a good option.

I would be very greatfull for an example.

Keyword filtering is a VERY dangerous thing.

We can't stress strongly enough how it can generate a LOT of false positives.

-Ben

--
Ben Kamen
Email: bkamen AT benjammin DOT net              Web: http://www.benjammin.net

There is no substitute for good manners, except, perhaps, fast
reflexes.