Hi All,

I've heard some suggestions not to do this, but I plan along with gmail
and some others to do it anyway... ;-)

I would like to strip off any headers for my connection to my own smtp
server, which are authenticated.

So I have enabled filter_sender - however filter sender will not allow
me to run action_delete_header there, though I can detect authenticated
user using
"        if (  $SendmailMacros{auth_authen} ) {" which seems to detect
my authenticated users correctly...

I get the error message "action_delete_header called outside of message
context", and the header remains.

I left the "read_commands_file() in filter_sender, and tried again with
the same code in filter end, but I get a "Milter delete (noop): header:
Received" message in the logs, and the Received header remains.

Is it possible to remove "Received headers" in the mimdefang filter, or
are they added afterwards?

Thanks,
Tom