David F. Skoll wrote:
  I see $RelayAddr as a global, but is only available in
_relay, _sender, and _recipient and that doesn't do me any good.
Umm?  What makes you think it's only available there?

From the man page (* added for highlight):
      $RelayAddr
The IP address of the sending relay (as a string consisting of four dot-separated decimal numbers.) One potential use of $RelayAddr is to limit mailing to certain lists to people within your organization. ***This variable is available in filter_relay, filter_sender and filter_recipient.***