Thank you to everyone who replied - this list is often tends to be terse but the advice is always spot-on.

Rgds

Nigel.

On 7/10/2010 2:48 PM, Nigel Allen wrote:
Greetings

I need to export an entire email depending on some test results within
MIMEDefang-filter.

The email needs to be exported to an operating system folder as a .eml
file ready to be scooped up by an application daemon process.

Two questions

1) Is this possible?

2) Assuming "Yes", can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have scoured the archives and the docs but have not yet found a single
reference or hint. Maybe I'm going blind.

TIA

Nigel