> DKIM doesn't validate the spaminess of the content. Why do you think it does?
>
> All it does is to authenticate the source of the message. This way, you know
> the spammer is who he claimed to be (or not). When properly set up, it will
> identify forged and tampered messages to you; that's all.

I see lots of email that is on blacklisted (spamhaus,spamcop, etc) servers
still passing DKIM tests.
My perspective on blacklists is the following.  First off, I explicitly trust
blacklists that I have tested over time.  I initially test them by adding
spamassassin rules to tag items that are on the blacklists with a low score.
Then I can grep my maillog for items matching that rule.  From there I can
evaluate the subject lines by greping my mdlog for the queue ID.  If the
blacklist rules hit emails with low collateral damage, I put the blacklist in a
filter_begin that blocks mail before receiving.
I have been testing UCEPROTECT (1&2) on my servers today.  For the past 5 hours
I have detected 70 emails matching UCEPROT, and 24 of them have passed DKIM.
[root@filter1 ~]# cat /var/log/maillog |grep -c UCEPROT
69
[root@filter1 ~]# cat /var/log/maillog |grep UCEPROT |grep -c DKIM_VALID
24
Here are my current stats for anyone interrested
Virus (message had a virus) .01%
11
Spamhaus (Spamhaus blacklist) 30.80%
38967
Spamcop (Spamcop blacklist) 1.37%
1733
SEM-Black (spameatingmonkey blacklist) .22%
282
Spamdrop (scored over 8.0 so it was dropped) 19.87%
25144
Tagged Spam (scored over 3.0 so it was tagged) 38.96%
19750
Mail_in (not tagged) 32.05%
40549
-Regards