Hello BenoƮt

.)filter_initialize {} and sub filter_cleanup {} are not inkl. In my filter :-(
I Put it now below sub filter_end ($) {}

.)perl module storable is default in my perl version lt. CPAN.
But if i send a Mail to more recipient to answer is the same .. only 1.
No error by mimedefang restart and filtersytax, no error in log, so it seems as
 it work.

Maybe my mimedefang version is reason I use 2.78-1

Thanks Roman