Hello,

I got some problems when I tried to use the library compiled by
mingw-w64 in VS2008, then I search the issue on the web. It says
mingw-64 and msvc use different function name decoration, and it seems
can be solved by using "-fno-leading-underscore" to compile CRT and
other base libraries. However, all of the binaries (for Linux)
distributed on SF.net still have this problem. Both Win64 and MSVC are
created by M$, and mingw-w64 is intent to create things for Win64, isn't
it? Why not make things compatible with MSVC?

Best regards,

Kai-Chieh Ku.