On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Alon Bar-Lev <alon.bar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Kai Tietz <ktiet...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, I see. I added to the comment that this just happens on
>> cross-compile. Btw gendef should work as native build on linux, too.
>> There shouldn't be any dependencies to Windows specific runtime.
>
> Almost true... :)
> Attached a patch.
>
> Alon.

Just another note...

The following line in Makefile.am:

gendef_CFLAGS = -O3 -g -Werror -Wall -Wextra

is somewhat none standard... Let autoconf do this work...

Replace with something like this in configure.ac:

AC_ARG_WITH([strict], [AS_HELP_STRING[--with-strict],[enable strict
compiler warnings]),,[with_strict="no"])
test with_strict = "yes" && CFLAGS="${CFLAGS}  -Werror -Wall -Wextra"

Alon.