Ozkan Sezer wrote:
> AFAIK, you may not tell the difference, and I'm afraid
> that the 20100123 version you just tried may not have
> been compiled against expat either. FWIW, I will compile
> gdb against expat in my next personal builds. ... and
> even made a version just now, see if this works for you:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/External%20binary%20packages%20%28Win64%20hosted%29/gdb/x86_64-w64-mingw32-gdb-7.0.50.20100314.zip/download
>
> --
> Ozkan

Thank you for that build.  I no longer get the "built without XML" error from
before.  However, I still get the same info from gdb.  Now that I'm stepping
through the code one line at a time until the crash, gdb isn't giving me any
output from the assembly code file where it is crashing.  Is there another
option I should use when I compile to enable this?  Here is a sample of output
from stepping through gdb:
(gdb) s
92      in redc.s
(gdb) s
93      in redc.s
(gdb) s
UnrollLoop () at redc.s:96
96      in redc.s
(gdb) s
97      in redc.s
(gdb) s
98      in redc.s
(gdb) s
99      in redc.s
(gdb) s
100     in redc.s
(gdb) s
101     in redc.s
(gdb) s
102     in redc.s
(gdb) s
105     in redc.s
(gdb) s

UnrollLoop () at redc.s:105
105     in redc.s
(gdb) s

UnrollLoop () at redc.s:105
105     in redc.s
(gdb) s

Program exited with code 0200.
(gdb) s
(gdb) The program is not being run.

Any suggestions on how I should proceed?  I don't know how to use gdb very
well.
  If anyone has any tips or tricks on how to trouble shoot this problem I'd
appreciate it very much.  Thanks for your time.

-David C.