On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 7:21 PM, NightStrike <nightstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, this is a problem, yes.  It only affects the multilib builds,
> though, which don't really work anyway without a lot of effort.  And
> this will all be fixed for 4.6, o we won't need to worry about it.
>
> If users really want it, though, I can rework things to exclude 32-bit
> entirely.  It's just a little messy in Makefile.am.
>
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Doug Semler <dougsem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Quick question:
>>
>> Are you sure you want to disable the leading underscore on the 32bit side
>> with
>> the --disable-leading-underscore and multilib?  Looking at it (without
>> testing
>> it, that is), it doesn't seem to me that it is appropriate...

I think the flag really should be added to the lib64
versions in the makefiles. Otherwise things would
go far messier the may think of.

Besides that, there really is no way to tell the user
as to how the crt was actually compiled. If there
were a config header installed from within the crt
build, maybe..

--
Ozkan