Hi Kai,

On 7/31/10 1:13 PM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> 2010/7/31 Chris Sutcliffe:
>> It turns out it's not gcc, it's due to the fact that libmsvcrt.a doesn't
>> export `__p___mb_cur_max'.  The mingw.org msvcrt.def file contains:
>>
>> __p___mb_cur_max
>>
>> where as the mingw-w64-crt does not.  Would it be possible to have this
>> added?
> On x64 you can use here -lwmsvcrt to get this symbol. For 32-bit this
> symbol is exported, so you shouldn't have here any troubles.

This got me past the compile stage (linking with -lwmsvcrt), but now
when I had one of my 64-bit users test the zip library they received the
error:

"The procedure entry point __p___mb_cur_max could not be located in the
dynamic link library msvcrt.dll"

Which makes sense given JonY's point of it not being exported by
msvcrt.dll.  Is there some specific link option I need to use?

Thank you,

Chris