Hi all;

Today I was trying to do a canadian cross build of mingw-w64 on Snow
Leopard. I am using the instructions in the wiki but the gcc failed to
compiled with an error, that was already reported here [0].

I didn't try a non-multilib build (yet) but I wonder if multilib is
broken or canadian cross is still broken in the trunk.

Used gcc 4.5 from the stable branch and mingw-w64 from trunk.

[0] http://www.mail-archive.com/mingw-w64-public@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00839.html

Regards,
ismail