On 9/6/2010 8:49 AM, JonY wrote:
> On 9/6/2010 19:40, Xiaofan Chen wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM, JonY<jo...@users.sourceforge.net>   wrote:
>>> Are you using a multilib setup? There should not be a lib64 directory around
>>> for non-multilib toolchains.
>> I also just tried TDM64 and it does not have lib64 directory, so I need
>> to copy the lib directory to lib64 directory.
> I am not familiar with TDM's builds. TDM, if you're around, can you
> comment on this?

It is correct that TDM64 GCC does not include a "lib64" directory of any
sort (symlink or copy). I've simply never found it necessary when
building GCC or any of the other software I build on a regular basis.

Since GCC searches the "lib" directory just fine, I guess I fail to see
where the problem is. I would only expect to see a lib64 directory when
working with a multilib i686-w64-mingw32 compiler, which TDM64 GCC is
not (it's multilib x86_64-w64-mingw32).

-John E. / TDM