On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Kai Tietz <ktiet...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> On 64-bit are acutual no Interlocked...-API. It reflects always to
>>> _Interlocked..-API on x64. But why you get unresolved externals? We
>>> are providing those intrinsics in libminwex.a
>>
>> See wdm.h, they are probably expected to be exported from ntoskrnl.exe
>> I guess?
>>
>> As for libmingwex.a, they are linking with -nostdlib
>>
> Well, to link without mingwex library cause here for sure issues as
> all intrinsics are missing. If they can't link to this library, then
> they need to provide at least a library which declares those
> intrinsics of VC, which are by obvious reasons not present in gcc.
> All this has for sure nothing to do with force-inline, as not all
> intrinsics are described in wdm.h headers as such kind of inlines.

Thanks for the explanation. What is your suggested solution?
Take note this is a kernel driver.

BTW, please do not drop Travis from the reply for this thread. Thanks.
I think he is not subscribed to the list. He is the main developer and I
am mainly playing the testing and supporting role. I am a hardware
engineer by trade.

--
Xiaofan