Thanks for all the suggestions. I will try them and report back.

On our side, we need quite a bit of cleaning on supporting MinGW-w64
as well, not only for the driver building, but also for other parts
(dll/filter/test/testwin target) and fix the Makefile for infwizard
(mixed 32bit/64bit build issue). We will keep working on it.

--
Xiaofan