On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Luis Lavena <luislav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I was wondering what infrastructure you guys have for the automated
> builds? I'm specially interested in the Darwin ones for 32 and 64 bits
> toolchains

We have a set of machines that kind users donate to us in terms of
resources.  They install the buildbot package on whatever OS they
choose, and connect up to our buildbot server.  The caliber of
machines varies greatly, giving us a very wide cross section of
building and testing.

> Does the team have available resources to have a 24/7 build slave for this?

We currently do have slaves running constantly, although they are very
overworked and prone to issues (as you might expect from donated
resources).

> And if not, how can we help?

You can help in tons of ways:

o  Donate physical hardware that I can put online somewhere
o  Install buildbot on a machine you have (virtual or otherwise) that
you connect up to our farm
o  Refer us to people that can do the above
o  Provide indirect resources that allow us to further progress
(money, contacts that can support, etc)
o  Use your imagination :)

> Thanks in advance
No, thank YOU in advance!