On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 23:39, Kai Tietz <ktiet...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> This is a LTO issue. There are still patches coming by Dave for 4.6 on
> LTO support. Do you use here recent binutils version and maybe update
> gcc's tree here, too.

Hi Kai,

I see the trunk have CLooG BACKENDS isl, ppl and ppl-legacy:

  --enable-lto            enable link time optimization support
  --disable-ppl-version-check    disable check for PPL version
  --enable-cloog-backend[=BACKEND]
                          set the CLooG BACKEND used to either isl, ppl or
                          ppl-legacy (default)
  --disable-cloog-version-check
                          disable check for CLooG version
  --with-ppl=PATH         Specify prefix directory for the installed PPL package
  --with-cloog=PATH       Specify prefix directory for the installed CLooG-PPL
                          package.

But no version spcified, does it mean I can use CLooG-0.16 with isl-0.05 ?
If I use CLooG with isl, then I can throw away ppl, right ?

What's the latest ppl, cloog version preferred ?

--
Dongsheng