So, this backtrace was indeed interesting.  Thanks for telling me my typo
... it should be indeed IsBadReadPtr.
So I added a possible fix here in sem.c at revision 4265 for this.  It is to
be expected that you get in debugger still an exeption (as notice not a
segfault itself).  This is caused by IsBadReadPtr function itself (see msdn
information for it).  The potential fix for this is at rev 4265.

Thanks,
Kai

2011/7/9 PcX <xunxun1...@gmail.com>

>  于 2011/7/9 17:59, PcX 写道:
>
> 于 2011/7/9 17:50, PcX 写道:
>
> then all work well.
>
> I fix my result.
> It can run, but seem to enter an endless loop.
>

> --
> Best Regards,
> PcX
>
>  This is more information:
>

> --
> Best Regards,
> PcX

|  (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
| (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
| (")_(") him gain world domination

<<dgjjabig.png>>

<<image/png>>