Hey,

I'm maintaining some packages, usuable with mingw-get, for our project, here
:

http://dev.enlightenment.fr/~doursse/mingw32-efl/

it's compiled with MinGW on Windows (MSYS + MinGW), but I plan to use
MinGW64 soon. The modifications to use MinGW64 are trivial. What takes time
is writing the packages the first time.

For a list of supported packages:

http://dev.enlightenment.fr/~doursse/mingw32-efl/README.txt

Note that there are some bugs (dependencies are not entirely correct,
especially for Freetype), but I'm planning to fix them after my hollydays.

regards

Vincent Torri

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Patrick von Reth <patrick.vonr...@gmail.com