I have had to #ifdef all my printf code in 50+ programs because of this problem.
will this be fixed in mingw as well?

-------------
Jim Michaels
jmich...@yahoo.com
j...@jimscomputerrepairandwebdesign.com
http://JimsComputerRepairandWebDesign.com
http://JesusnJim.com (my personal site, has software)
---
Computer memory measurements, SSD measurements, microsoft disk size
measurements (note: they will say GB or MB or KB or TB when it is not!):
[KiB] [MiB] [GiB] [TiB]
[2^10B=1,024B=1KiB]
[2^20B=1,048,576B=1MiB]
[2^30B=1,073,741,824B=1GiB]
[2^40B=1,099,511,627,776B=1TiB]
hard disk industry disk size measurements:
[KB] [MB] [GB] [TB]
[10^3B=1,000B=1KB]
[10^6B=1,000,000B=1MB]
[10^9B=1,000,000,000B=1GB]