On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM, niXman <i.nix...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ozkan.
>
> I checked out your patch. But the problem remained. clock_ * functions
> are not exported.
> I attach a patch. Check it out please.
>
> niXman.

Note that wihpthreads is at rev.4718 in the svn: make sure that you
are using the latest.  With rev. 4718, I compiled for both x86 and
for x86_64, I always saw the clock* functions in the dll.

Not making a comment on your patch for the moment, (other, please
take a look at it if you can), however, I do wonder how the preprocessed
sources (-save-temps) look like when you are compiling winpthreads:
can you please provide that information?

--
O.S.