Ruben Van Boxem schreef op do 19-01-2012 om 21:21 [+0100]:
> 2012/1/19 Ruben Van Boxem <vanboxem.ru...@gmail.com>

>         I have also successfully built the latest qt 4.8 from git
>         using my updated GCC 4.7.0-1 release from a few days ago. So
>         either GCC or Qt fixed what was problematic.
>
> My apologies, my last rebuild is dated 17 December. Current Qt 4.8
> trunk still shows this failure. I tested both my 4.7.0-1 release and
> 4.6.3-1 release, the latter did not show this problem. I suppose it's
> a GCC 4.7 problem then. It hasn't been released yet for a reason it
> seems.

Yesterday various changes were pushed to mingw-w64 trunk which should
resolve many of the mentioned compile failures. Right now another mass
rebuild is running which uses these toolchain components:

binutils: 2.22.51 (20120112 snapshot)
gcc: 4.7 (20120119 snapshot)
mingw-w64: trunk (20120120 snapshot)

I expect the mass rebuild to complete in about 24 hours so I'll report
back once this mass rebuild has completed.

Kind regards,

Erik van Pienbroek