Hi KC,

I think this question was raised already many times about it.  The binaries in
<sysroot>/bin are user-executables and you should use only this one.
That those binaries in your <sysroot>/bin directory have prefix
'x86_64-w64-mingw32-', indicates that you are using a cross-compiler.

The binaries in <sysroot>/x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin are internal binaries
of toolchain.  They are normally identical to those in <sysroot>/bin
with different names. You have not to call/use them directly.  And
also important: don't add <sysroot>/x86_64-w64-mingw32 to PATH.  Those
binaries are necessary, even if you don't call them directly, so don't
remove them!

Regards,
Kai