Hey,

I'm trying to get the callstack of programs, so I try to use dbghelp.
The code is here:

http://codepad.org/wAhYYChY

compilation is fine (see the first line to see how I compile it with
mingw). I use mingw-w64, Windows XP SP2 running in virtualbox.

The binary compiled with Visual Studio 2008 express is working correctly
The binary compiled with mingw gives the following errors :

SymGetSymFromAddr64() failed (  487) Attempt to access invalid address.
SymGetLineFromAddr64() failed (  487) Attempt to access invalid address.

So I would like to know how If it's possible to find what vc++ does
and what mingw does not.

And also if someone knows how to fix the problem, i would be glad to
have the answer :)

thank you

Vincent Torri