2012/5/4 Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh...@gmail.com>

> Hi Ruben,
>
> On 29 April 2012 16:16, Ruben Van Boxem wrote:
> > I am uploading 4.7.0 at the time of writing. I plan on building 4.6.3 as
> > well, and perhaps a 4.5.3. Unfortunately, I am still unable to build a
> > native ada compiler/library. As before, these are now built with
> > -mtune=corei7 and a bunch of other fancy optimization options I hope
> work as
> > advertised.
>
> Would it be possible for you to create a 32-bit to 64-bit cross
> compiler (i.e. a compiler that runs on 32-bit Windows that creates
> binaries for 64-bit Windows)?

I have uploaded builds for 32-bit Windows to 64-bit cross-compilers. I have
though changed the naming of my packages slightly to be more consistent,
although I'm not entirely satisfied with the scheme, so it may change with
a new release:

TARGET-gcc-X.X.X-release-HOST_OS_rubenvb.7z

where TARGET=x86_64-w64-mingw32 if the toolchain builds 64-bit binaries or
TARGET=i686-w64-mingw32 if it builds 32-bit binaries.
X.X.X is the GCC release version
HOST_OS=linux,win32,win64, is the OS the toolchain is meant to run on.
linux means x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. win32 means the executables in the
archive are 32-bit, win64 means the executables are 64-bit.
Some minor remark on the new x86_64....-win32... packages:
 - it is a pure-blood cross-compiler, so all toolchain executables are
prefixed with the target triple. This is by design and I will not help you
mess up this perfectly fine convention. Build natively when you can.
Autotools handles these prefixes just fine, CMake can be made to do the
same.
 - the runtime DLL's you need to redistribute with your app if you're not
linking these statically are located in mingw32/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib.
This is by design (for a cross-compiler) and a good thing.
I will not do anything to change the above significantly unless the changes
are going to be introduced in upstream GCC, which I highly doubt will ever
happen.

So if you're sharing links, share these, which have a pretty good chance of
remaining the same for a while:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/release/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win32/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/release/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchain%20sources/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/