On 7/11/12, JonY <jo...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 7/11/2012 17:39, Ozkan Sezer wrote:
>>
>> Ok looked at the header and reproduced the error. The specific
>> problem with tapi.h and the unicode macros is that some functions
>> have their xxxA/xxxW variants _along_ with the ones without them:
>> e.g. we have lineUnpark() _and_ lineUnparkA() and lineUnparkW()
>> This is because the developer mayl target an older tapi version
>> as is bare minimum, hence the TAPI_CURRENT_VERSION macro:
>> If unicode: the name is supposed to be defined to as the W variant,
>> if not: only if TAPI_CURRENT_VERSION>=0x0x00020000 then it is to be
>> defined as the A variant, else left as is, i.e. lineUnpark() itself
>> will be used and linked. In any case, the unicode macros must really
>> be moved after the prototypes.
>>

> OK, good point, do you want to move it or should I?

I made a modified patch, respecting the version macro. See attached:

- tapi-funcs.txt: list of problematic funcs revealed when including tapi.h
and compiling with UNICODE defined
- v1x.diff :  patch against stable/v1.x
- v2x-trunk.diff : patch against stable/v2.x and trunk

Is this correct and OK to apply?

--
O.S.
lineAddProvider