Hello,

I would like to ask whether it is possible to obtain meaningful stacktraces
within a Windows app built with mingw-w64. I will explain briefly my setup
and what I've tried so far.

I build my app on Linux using mingw-w64 into a statically linked
executable, with debug info. I've tried using the Windows API
(RtlCaptureStackBackTrace and SymFromAddr), in a way similar as described
here  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5693192/win32-backtrace-from-c-code.
Unfortunately, SymFromAddr gives me 'Attempt to access invalid address'
errors for the stack frames in my code (however, I do get meaningful info
for the first couple frames, which are from Windows).

I would greatly appreciate any help in this manner!

Thanks
Alex