Hi Pau,

The Android Necessitas Qt project moved from MinGW to MinGW-w64 for
our A4 release.

As we also build our own version of the Android NDK for Necessitas, we
used (improved and merged back into) their mingw-w64 build script also
build our cross MinGW compilers:

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/ndk/+/5d6dd385bd9814e8da832c70a598a729b9172585/build/tools/build-mingw64-toolchain.sh

For the released Windows version I used ruben's 4.7.0 GCC (the cross
compile did work fine for Qt and Qt Creator actually, but we never got
the packaging side of things finished)

We've run into just one bug so far in the Qt Creator we released with
it (and it's unlikely the compiler's fault).

Cheers,

Ray.