Hello,

I am trying to cross-compile wxWidgets library on 32 bit machine for
Win64. I haven't a 64 bit machine and 64 bit OS. I've seen that linker
links the object files with 32 bit
libraries(kernel32.lib,advapi32,wsock32,gdi32 etc.) Isn't it suppose
to link with 64 bit libraries(kernel64.lib,advapi64,wsock64,gdi64
etc.) instead of 32 bit libraries? Does linker make valid 64 bit
library with linking with 32 bit libraries?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards