On 12/22/12 1:43 PM, Ruben Van Boxem wrote:
2012/12/22 Jacek Caban <ja...@codeweavers.com <mailto:ja...@codeweavers.com>>

    On 12/22/12 12:23 PM, Kai Tietz wrote:
    > Please include first the windows.h header, and then do other
    includes.

    > There is nothing to fix on mingw-w64's side.  It might be a
    > gcc-intrinsic header bug, as API should be artificial but still has
    > language-binding.  AFAIR there is already a bug-report on gcc's bz
    > about that.
    >
    > See Windows.cpp: line 59 ... move this include at to of
    include-chain.

    We already have workarounds for this kind of things in the tree,
    we just
    need to extend it for this particular intrin. I will prepare a
    patch later.

Thanks!

Here is a patch ready for tests:
http://repo.or.cz/w/mingw-w64/jacek.git/commitdiff/5fae66d9afe5ed89f4a5f6123a5559b138ac23e1
I will have it tested and ready for commit tomorrow, after my cron jobs run with it deployed.

Jacek