On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:50 AM, NightStrike <nightstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can either of you provide a patch?

I only came up against the missing APIs a couple of days ago so I haven't
had time to put one together yet. I'd certainly like to, but I'm moving
states and starting a new job in 2 weeks so it's a very busy time for me.
Assuming I don't get an appropriate block of time unexpectedly, I could
probably put together a patch some time in early Feb. Could be a bit longer
though.