-----Original Message-----

E.g. the msvc package doesn't ship a toolchain. But that's just 271 MB of the
405 MB difference. It seems most of the difference is actually in the debugging
info: E.g. Qt5Guid.dll for MinGW is a 131 MB big, while MSVC Qt5Guid.dll +
Qt5Guid.pdb is just 24 MB.

Don't know whether the size of debugging info can  be reduced somehow?

Regards

Kai